Monday, October 3, 2011

100 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME :)




WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Hot Chocolate
2. Last phone call = Hayam
3. Last text message = I haven't texted in like forever
4. Last song you listened to = Alicia Keys- No one
5. Last time you cried = A week ago
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = LOL, better not answer
7. Been cheated on = No
9. Lost someone special = Yes
10. Been depressed = Duh! yes
11. Been drunk and threw up = Loaded with Pepsi maybe :P 
FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13.Blue
14.Magenta
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = yes
16. Fallen out of love = kind of :P
17. Laughed until you cried = can't say no
18. Met someone who changed you = yes
19. Found out who your true friends were = I am still not sure
20. Found out someone was talking about you = I honestly don't care 
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = umm, I know most of my Facebook friends, but not every one though,
23. How many kids do you want to have = 1 or 2
24. Do you have any pets = none, but I want one.
25. Do you want to change your name = LMFAO!!
27. What time did you wake up today = 6:45
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = asleep
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = meeting the love of my life <3
30. Last time you saw your Mother = an hour ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I want to make more friends, and become afraid of less, lose all my worries..
32. what are u listining now??My cousin babbling!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom =I think so!
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now= nothing
35. Most visited webpage =Google, Good reads, Formely Facebook
36. Whats your real name = Dalia
37. Nickname = Dal
38. Birthday= June 11
39. Zodiac sign = Gemini
40. Male or female? = Fe
41. Elementary? = LOL why does it matter
42. Middle School= whatever
43.High School= I am a bear, I don't need school
44. Hair colour = Dark brown 
45. Long or short = In between
46. Height = 5''6'
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yes 
48: What do you like about yourself? = ummmmmm?
49. Piercings= just ears
50. Tattoos = Nah
51. Righty or lefty = Righty
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = Never had 1
53. First piercing = My ears
54. First best friend = Hayammm <3
55. First sport you joined = Soccer
56. First vacation = Egypt
58. First pair of trainers =whah?
59. Eating = Nothing
60. Drinking = Water
61. I’m about to = nothing really
62. Listening to = CNN News 
63. Waiting on = emmmm
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? : not my own.
65. Get Married: I am better off like this .
66. Career?: Of course
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Lips.
68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs
69. Shorter or Taller= Taller
70. Older or Younger = Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous = spontaneous 
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Arms
73. Sensitive or loud = Loud
74. Hook-up or relationship = hahahahahahaha does it matter?
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Trouble maker hehe:)
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = LOL no!
77. Drank hard liquor = No.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Don't wear those
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes, I am getting really good at it :P
82. Been arrested = Yes, for being such an annoying kid!
83. Turned someone down = Yes, and I feel guilt :O
84. Cried when someone died = Yes, but I didn't know them well.
85. Fallen for a friend? = Yes :(
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Yes!
87. Miracles = When I really need 1
88. Love at first sight = Yes 
89. Heaven = Yes.
90. Santa Claus = LOL
91. Kiss on the first date= lol
92. Angels = Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = No
95. Did you sing today? = nope
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go= The day of my birth
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what will it be? The day I met him :P
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = YEPPPP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment