Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Hamaky :)
For that matter, this song was by Hamaky, a couple of years ago it came out, it's in arabic, but don't worry, I translated it for you:D

You Laugh?
By: Mohammad Hamaky


Last words, don't worry,
 I'll forget you immediately,
It's over what can I do for you?
There's nothing in you that will effect me anymore
Why did you.....


You're laughing? okay laugh..
Let's see who will forgive you,
when you regret what you did alot..
I forgive you? I forgive you?
I'd rather die and not forgive you..
Becuase you broke a kot of things in me.



You're laughing? okay laugh..
Let's see who will forgive you,
when you regret what you did alot..
I forgive you? I forgive you?
I'd rather die and not forgive you..
Becuase you broke a lot of things in me.


What are you ,don't you feel?
Your heart is not effected by any thing
My big misake was loving you
A mistake and one day it'll be corrected



You're laughing? okay laugh..
Let's see who will forgive you,
when you regret what you did alot..
I forgive you? I forgive you?
I'd rather die and not forgive you..
Becuase you broke a lot of things in me.



You're laughing? okay laugh..
Let's see who will forgive you,
when you regret what you did alot..
I forgive you? I forgive you?
I'd rather die and not forgive you..
Becuase you broke a lot of things in me.





No comments:

Post a Comment