Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye Bye 2011, Hell-O 2012

In 2012, I want the following,

  • First, I hope I'll turn 17,
  • I want to finally get my drivers license, :S
  • I want to make it to honors society this year too, ;)
  • I want the best junior class of my life (which happens to be my only junior class :D)
  • I want to meet the rest of my family, and have our first family reunion,
  • I want to get my feelings for (his name none of you buissness) settled down, either forget them, or you know:P 
  • I want it to be the best year of my life, considering that we might die in 2012 (why would I want the last year of my life to be crappy?) -lol I don't believe any of this end of the world crap-
  • I want to socialize more, and make more friends on the way.
  • Finally, I wish I find one true friend.
Happy New Year :)
Best Wishes of a wicked whacky awesome year for everyone..

Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment