Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie ..... do I reall have to do this?

The movie in one word? 'kay, disspointing!
They kinda ruined the whole thing, I don't know if my standards were bit high because I was expecting a lot, or if it really sucked..


This is a quick review of the things I didn't really like..


  1. Madge dissappeared from the movie.. I know she was a side character, but it made more sense that the pin was coming from her.
  2. The relationship between Peeta and Katniss. Umm, they are NOT supposed to fall in love in the first movie, she is supposed to be still confused about whether she likes him or not, and all the acting..
  3. I found it a little boring for som reason..



Other than that, loved the plot, setting, sound effects and everything !
The actors were AMAZING-- especially Josh HUTCHERSON!!!

2 comments: